“Gold glows, virtue shines”
In the picture you can see our Cheope Chandelier.
We named it this way because of its warm shades.
It is a cylindrical fixture, which cascades downwards. The glass is not golden however the light passes through it creating magnificent gold reflections.
To accompany the reflections, there is a beautiful circular bronze frame.
- Name: Cheope Chandelier Big
- Material: Glass (345 elements)
- Type of working: Handworking and blown glass
Tot N.7 parcels
N.1 cm 42*32*27
TOT GW Kg L 116
Weight: 37 kg
- Dimensions: L 85 xm, L 85 xm, h 55 cm
- Number of lights: 9 lights E27
- Designer: Alberto Donà
- Collection: Stecche martellate
- Frame: Bronze
- Glass color: Fumè
|Dimensions||85 × 85 × 55 cm|
You may also like…